TSCFiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The adventures of Adam Episode 17

Go down

The adventures of Adam Episode 17  Empty The adventures of Adam Episode 17

Post  Admin Sat May 21, 2022 1:02 am

The Adventures of Adam
"12 years..what!?"
Matt's cock was thick and long and I was riding him it felt good, Sam got in
front of me and also straddled matt he started feeding Matt his cock I
leaned in and kissed Sam back It tasted salty he turned his head and we
tongue kissed

"Fuck yeah,” Matt said I got off of his cock

"ride your boyfriend,” I said as I lay next to Matt, Sam did as I said I
sat there watching from Matt's viewpoint Sam looked like he was riding a horse
the way he was going up and down, matt wrapped his arm behind my head
pulling me into a kiss I began to jerk myself and Sam was jerking his cock
as Matt's fat cock went in and out of Sam's hole I closed my eyes thinking
about Tyler I missed him so much, I felt hurt, anger, and love towards him
, and disgusted with myself I blasted all over myself just as I came Matt
came while Sam was riding him, and Sam jerked his cum right all over
Matt's Chest and it hit him on his chin, I reached over and sucked Matt's
chin

We all collapsed on my bed

: "that was fucking awesome,” Sam said I thought about Adam, he acted really
funny when I got back from the bathroom with Lewis, did he follow me in
the bathroom? , the alarm went off in my room

"you have your alarm set for the afternoon?" Matt asked

"crap I got a date with Deniz" they both got up and put on their clothes

"aren't you going to shower?" I asked

"no need, we are going back to my place to fool around my mom has taken an
extra shift. So we will be funky and dirty" Sam stated they both smiled at
each other I hated seeing that look they were in love, it reminded me of
Tyler, his green eyes his blond hair perfect smile, and kind heart They both
kissed me and then left out. I wondered if maybe I could possibly forgive
Tyler and take him back my phone rung at that moment it was Deniz I decided
to not even go.

“Travis !, earth to Travis” I snapped out of my erotic dream

I stood there in the middle of Matt’s room as Matt and Sam were making out on the bed, my judgment was clouded and I knew that Adam still had feelings for sam, I couldn't sleep with Sam, I felt ashamed this wasn't who I was. I was the type that wore my heart on my sleeves and crushed on Tyler. Tyler hurt me and I just wanted to numb the pain.

“I'm sorry I can’t go through with this,” I said as I looked at both of them, they stopped kissing as they looked at me

“you are such a tease” Matt hissed while sitting upright on his elbows, Sam stood up and walked over to me

“Adam is my friend, and he still loves” Sam had a realization on his face that he knew if anything happened with him there would be no turning back

“ Oh my god screw Adam, the world does not revolve around that idiot” before I could protest sam did

“Hey that’s not fair Adam is the kindest person you’d ever meet” Matt rolled his eyes

“Why aren’t you with him then? I’m so tired of hearing about Adam” Matt was visibly angry now

“I should go” I stated as I turned for the door “me too” Sam quipped as he reached for his shirt

“Fuck this, there are so many other dudes in this city” Matt rolled his eyes.

Sam and I left Matt’s and decided to walk through Washington square park, it was pretty awkward between us, but then Sam spoke

“You know we probably shouldn’t have kissed” he stated matter of factly

“ I know, but we stopped anything from happening, I have made things right with Adam we’ve kind of been on the outs” sam nodded and the conversation grew quiet I could tell something was on his mind.

“Do you think Adam would want to hear from me?” he asked

“I mean he’s been hanging out with Aiden, but I guess you won’t know until you call” with that, we continued walking.

Adam

Travis was literally being reckless, and it was pissing me off, I know it's his life and all but he’s my best friend. I couldn't idly stand by and watch him self-destruct. As I was contemplating my next come to Jesus moment with Travis my phone rung, it was Aiden

“Hey, you” I stated coyly, his voice dropped I could tell something was wrong “hey Aiden what’s going on,” I asked

“Aaron isn’t my son” he sounded sad as if he wanted the opposite

“Isn’t that good news?” I asked the phone went silent, what was I missing? Aiden explicitly stated he didn't want to be a dad he was dead set against it and now it’s as if he possibly dreamt of a life with a son.

“Adam I need some time by myself” What? Time was Aiden serious. What was wrong with these guys

“Are you breaking up, with me” I demanded

“No, I just need to reflect on some stuff” I couldn’t believe this I hung up the phone fuck everyone and I do mean everyone to oblivion.

12 years later

Adam

I put the finishing touches on my new apartment. It was a new building overlooking central park. I paid a pretty penny for this place. 29 years young. I was looking thirty in the face and I was okay with that, so much a=has changed. The world had become even more unstable. Myspace stop being a thing. Smartphones, TikTok. These damn Gen Z’s. But one thing was for sure my life had not gotten any simpler. As I played some Lo-fi music on my Echo my doorbell rang I was having guests over for the first time since moving in. I strolled over to the door and opened it. Vicki stood there pretty pissed

“What now!?” I rolled my eyes

“Your doorman is a prick, he wouldn’t let me up talking about I may be soliciting something, I got something he can solicit” I burst out laughing which made her laugh “it’s not funny, I’m god damn Victoria Abrams co-founder of Woman potion” Vicki started a lifestyle brand that made her lots of money, she used her angsty self to promote a different type of Girl, one that was relatable and people ate that up. Vicki, Travis, and I went to NYU together, she went off to Columbia, and Travis and I stayed at NYU for my master’s degree. Vicki opened her bad and pulled out a bottle of champaign

“For your very nice, very expensive piece of real estate” Vicki pushed it into my chest I grabbed it before she let go

The doorbell rang again I went over to open it, it was Aiden he smiled and Krys came in after him they looped hands

“Come in! How’s The baby!” I exclaimed Krys eyes lit up

“He is adorable, he said da-da” Krys scrolled through the phone showing me every picture

“ I still can’t believe you two are married with a kid” Vicki chimed in, Aiden wrapped his arm around my shoulder

“You did good Reiner, your mom would be proud” we both sighed thinking about my mom, I wish she was here to see all that I accomplished.

Travis burst through the door looking like a mad man “ I have to pee” he announced and ran down my hallway to the bathroom

“Thanks, we all needed to hear that” Vicki exclaimed as she poured a glass of champaign. Tyler came in a few minutes after

“Hey everyone” we all exchanged pleasantries as Travis came to join

“You could have waited for me babe” Travis kissed Tyler “ I had to go, anyway I need to borrow the man of the night” Travis came over to me and grabbed my arm leading me to the terrace. The city was so beautiful at night, I marveled at the sight

“ A little birdie told me that a certain man whose name starts with S is back in the city” I looked over at Travis annoyed

“Why would I care what Sam is doing” Travis smiled his goofy smile

“Silly because he’s coming tonight” I felt like my heart stopped how could Sam be coming over? who invited him? why would he?

“Travis I'm going to kill you, we aren’t in high school anymore we are grown-ass adults I don’t have time for this” I stated sternly he waved his hands to tell me to pipe down. That’s when I heard the doorbell Travis had a wicked grin on his face. Sam was here.

To be continued
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fiction4u.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down