TSCFiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ch 14 quick review

3 posters

Go down

ch 14  quick review  Empty ch 14 quick review

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:47 am

Landon came through for Eric , Exposing Ashlee for the lying coniving girl that she is , but with exposing her came exposing her two accomplices Craig and Stefan ending two relationships, and also after all this Eric and Landon find the courage to be together (Finally) and lets not forget Danny gets a happy ending in this chapter as well when Adam tells him he will fight for him against Craig. seems like all worked well for everyone , well everyone except Ashlee , Stefan and Craig , What did you think ???
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fiction4u.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

ch 14  quick review  Empty Re: ch 14 quick review

Post  KY Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:00 pm

This was a whirlwind of a chapter, I'm still catching my breath. The whole story seemed to come together here in one chapter. Great story!!!!

KY

Back to top Go down

ch 14  quick review  Empty Why wasn't Ashlee arrested?

Post  David Wynyard Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:47 am

I don't understand why Ashlee was not arrested. Perhaps the law in Texas permits people to file false charges?

David Wynyard

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:54 pm

David Wynyard wrote:I don't understand why Ashlee was not arrested. Perhaps the law in Texas permits people to file false charges?

David , you are so right , i just wanted to focus on bringing Eric and Landon together , i will Address Ashlee a little more in the next chapter . thank you for reading.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fiction4u.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum