TSCFiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what did you think of Ch 22

4 posters

Go down

what did you think of Ch 22 Empty what did you think of Ch 22

Post  Admin Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:46 pm

What did you think of the latest installment of B&A
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fiction4u.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

what did you think of Ch 22 Empty Re: what did you think of Ch 22

Post  datbred Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:03 am

Great chapter and all. Glad Mark and Spencer are taking things slow and seeing what could come from it.Somewhat glad Steven and Tyler are on speaking term. But Josh and Amanda? Knowing her track record and she is Oliver's ex....more drama might come to light about that and Steven will be caught in the middle.(picking sides between his boyfriend Oliver and his bestfriend Josh) But again good chapter.(even if I was tempted not to read it but I did) Not gonna comment on Oliver's blow up on his father because it like the pot calling the kettle black.

datbred

Back to top Go down

Post  KY Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Admin wrote:What did you think of the latest installment of B&A

I really enjoyed the chapter and the new plots you have created. Hopefully Steven will be able to help Oliver, as a supporting BF, with all it looks like Oliver will be having to deal with. Looks like he may need someone to lean on.

KY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:38 pm

KY wrote:

I really enjoyed the chapter and the new plots you have created. Hopefully Steven will be able to help Oliver, as a supporting BF, with all it looks like Oliver will be having to deal with. Looks like he may need someone to lean on.

Thanks KY , i really want to explore more with this story then the original concept which was steven trying to get passed what happened to him , he's dealt with it , and has moved on , now there are other stories to tell within this series , and other Characters i want to Explore as well, if you didnt notice Ch 22 was almost all about Mark and Spence . i want to create more of a personality to them , as well as josh and Amanda and don't forget Lucas and Devin . also i am thinking of a great storyline to throw Tyler into as well. Don't get me wrong Steven is the main Character but i want to focus on him but also give the other characters juicy stories and letting Steven relax a little he been through enough, now he is just happy and i want to leave him like that for a little while Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fiction4u.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakeme Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:00 pm

i think i can stop being aggravated with Mark because i so loving the new mark that is being shown in ch 22 , being in love definitely looks good on him lol. anyway i am a Avid Stoliver fan but now i think i'm liking Spark(spence and mark) as well they are my number 2 i am really liking marks tender side when he is with Spencer.
Drakeme
Drakeme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum