TSCFiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you think of Chapter or Episode 16 ?? let me know.

3 posters

Go down

What did you think of Chapter or Episode 16 ?? let me know. Empty What did you think of Chapter or Episode 16 ?? let me know.

Post  Admin Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Recap

So Junior Year began and Steven starts it off by jerking off to David Beckham

Steven's mom ask him is he on that Stuff (Drugs) because of his flip flop attitude

Once at school Josh and Steven Realize they only have one more year to go after this school year

and Heather Apologize to Steven for what she did to him (Stealing Oliver Away). they also share a class together

Steven Has his first run in with Spencer Granger . the new guy from Virginia and Spencer is also in one of his classes . Spencer needs a pen and Steven toy with him . steven finds an attraction to Spencer and question his love for bad boys

at lunch

Josh learns Lauren moved on with some guy and is bumped about it . Amanda tease Josh and also talks about Josh and Steven Close friendship calling them boyfriends that dont fuck

steven and josh defend there friendship

Oliver and Adam comes into the lunch room and Steven shows some signs of Jealousy

Oliver and Steven talk and he ask Steven if he is seeing anyone

later the four of them go to the new Hang out Infer-red . and they notice Mark there kissing on some guy

everyone immediately looks at Steven . but mark doesn't faze Steven anymore and thats that.

While getting the food. Tyler makes an Appearance. and begs Steven to listen to him.but Steven doesn't want to hear it . Spence shows up and tells Tyler to get lost grabbing Steven hands clearly throwing Steven and Tyler off guard . Tyler tells Spence its none of his business but Spencer makes it clear it is . Tyler leaves and Steven teases spencer some more he introduce him to the gang and Spencer leaves

Later

Oliver learns his father is returning home by his mother but Oliver is not thrilled

he then goes upstairs and runs into Cooper , his brother and finds out Cooper brought a girl home Cooper doesn't want his mom to see her so Oliver distract her and Cooper gets her out the house .

What did you think?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fiction4u.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What did you think of Chapter or Episode 16 ?? let me know. Empty Re: What did you think of Chapter or Episode 16 ?? let me know.

Post  datbred Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Admin wrote:Recap

Steven's mom ask him is he on that Stuff (Drugs) because of his flip flop attitude

Once at school Josh and Steven Realize they only have one more year to go after this school year

and Heather Apologize to Steven for what she did to him (Stealing Oliver Away). they also share a class together

Steven Has his first run in with Spencer Granger . the new guy from Virginia and Spencer is also in one of his classes . Spencer needs a pen and Steven toy with him . steven finds an attraction to Spencer and question his love for bad boys

at lunch

Josh learns Lauren moved on with some guy and is bumped about it . Amanda tease Josh and also talks about Josh and Steven Close friendship calling them boyfriends that dont fuck

Oliver and Adam comes into the lunch room and Steven shows some signs of Jealousy

later the four of them go to the new Hang out Infer-red . and they notice Mark there kissing on some guy

everyone immediately looks at Steven . but mark doesn't faze Steven anymore and thats that.

While getting the food. Tyler makes an Appearance. and begs Steven to listen to him.but Steven doesn't want to hear it . Spence shows up and tells Tyler to get lost grabbing Steven hands clearly throwing Steven and Tyler off guard . Tyler tells Spence its none of his business but Spencer makes it clear it is . Tyler leaves and Steven teases spencer some more he introduce him to the gang and Spencer leaves

Later

Oliver learns his father is returning home by his mother but Oliver is not thrilled

he then goes upstairs and runs into Cooper , his brother and finds out Cooper brought a girl home Cooper doesn't want his mom to see her so Oliver distract her and Cooper gets her out the house .

What did you think?

What do I think? I think Steven has become a selfish person......(thats just me) Okay I understand the hurt he has been through. First Oliver goes out and cheats then Mark comes along and uses him for a piece a** then steps in Tyler (someone I thought could do better for him) and he does the same thing. (but for a reason)Then Steven lashs out at his friends for what(?). It seems that when people enter his life its like a rollcoaster. But why I have become to think of him as selfish is because it seem he can't let go of te past and look forward to the future. I mean yeah he got screwed over three times but its like he is holding on to the hurt. Forgive those who hurt you and push forward.Don't dewell in the past or he will get stuck there.Its all the past so just leave it there.Don't rake cold ashes to start a new fire. GET OVER IT!!!!!!

As for the upcoming school year I think things might get interesting. I hope Josh finds the one he is looking for. As for Oliver I think he should take his brother advice and look for love else where if it over for him and Steven(god i hope so) Adam may not be Steven but he is someone worth getting to know. Amanda should hook up with someone that not gay(or confused).As for Steven I hope he has a stress free Jr. year and drama free too. (well maybe a little drama).Spencer seems like a shy type of person but also a laid back person easy to get along with. Don't really feel him as the "badboy type" but as someone relaxed. My poor buddy tyler can't catch break but I hope sometime in the future Steven finds it in his heart to forgive him and they come back as friends again .(they both made bad choices)

datbred

Back to top Go down

What did you think of Chapter or Episode 16 ?? let me know. Empty Re: What did you think of Chapter or Episode 16 ?? let me know.

Post  Admin Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:11 pm

datbred wrote:

at lunch

Later

What did you think?

What do I think? I think Steven has become a selfish person......(thats just me) Okay I understand the hurt he has been through. First Oliver goes out and cheats then Mark comes along and uses him for a piece a** then steps in Tyler (someone I thought could do better for him) and he does the same thing. (but for a reason)Then Steven lashs out at his friends for what(?). It seems that when people enter his life its like a rollcoaster. But why I have become to think of him as selfish is because it seem he can't let go of te past and look forward to the future. I mean yeah he got screwed over three times but its like he is holding on to the hurt. Forgive those who hurt you and push forward.Don't dewell in the past or he will get stuck there.Its all the past so just leave it there.Don't rake cold ashes to start a new fire. GET OVER IT!!!!!!

As for the upcoming school year I think things might get interesting. I hope Josh finds the one he is looking for. As for Oliver I think he should take his brother advice and look for love else where if it over for him and Steven(god i hope so) Adam may not be Steven but he is someone worth getting to know. Amanda should hook up with someone that not gay(or confused).As for Steven I hope he has a stress free Jr. year and drama free too. (well maybe a little drama).Spencer seems like a shy type of person but also a laid back person easy to get along with. Don't really feel him as the "badboy type" but as someone relaxed. My poor buddy tyler can't catch break but I hope sometime in the future Steven finds it in his heart to forgive him and they come back as friends again .(they both made bad choices)

Datbred i think your spot on with Steven not willing to let go of the past . that's why he is going to go to drastic measures to hurt Mark.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fiction4u.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  datbred Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Admin wrote:
datbred wrote:

at lunch

Later

What did you think?

Datbred i think your spot on with Steven not willing to let go of the past . that's why he is going to go to drastic measures to hurt Mark.

Ok but why? He forgave Oliver (who hurt him the worst) then Josh who was suspose to be his bestfriend (well who he thought was).why hold on to the past it won't help with his future and it only makes things worst for him down the road(hopefully).he even forgave amanda for whom started it all.

datbred

Back to top Go down

Post  KY Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:52 pm

[quote="Admin"][quote="datbred"]
Admin wrote:Datbred i think your spot on with Steven not willing to let go of the past .

It is one thing to let go of the past. It is another thing to let go of LOVE. The story, in each chapter, keeps on showing there is LOVE between Steven and Oliver. When will try to come to face it with each other, before they hurt themselves or others more?

KY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down